If it smells of oil or Petrol ...its in the shed.



Thursday 20 June 2013

2013 VMCC Banbury Run

The Sunday morning of the Banbury Run saw me out of bed by 6.00, with enough time to wash and brush, drink some Tea and feed the Cat. I don't own a trailer or van ( maybe one day )  so I wanted to be on the road for 7.00 to give me a leisurely Sunday morning ride to the Heritage Motor Centre at Gaydon for the start of the 65th Banbury Run.  This year I had chosen to ride the C route, a ride of some 57 miles passing through some very pretty  picture post card villages such as Arlescote, Croperdy, Shutford, St Dennis and not forgetting a successful ride up Sunrising Hill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time, I'm going to arrive at 5am in the carpark. Arriving at 7, there wasn't enough time to see all the great bikes and to chat with all the people! What a great day, even with a little bit of rain and the extra 20 miles that I accidentally did. The only disappointment was the 6 failed attempts to get up Sunrising Hill.