If it smells of oil or Petrol ...its in the shed.



Wednesday 7 November 2012

Autumn, A season of mists and mellow fruitfulness...

The Warwickshire  Section of the Vintage Motor Cycle Club held its Autumn run on October the 7th, and a very pleasant  and warm ( for time of year ) Sunday morning it was. I am a bit late reporting on this run, however as the nights get darker and the days get colder any Photo's with a bit of sunshine has got to be welcome. This is my 1959 Norton ES2 finished in the unusual Forest Green ( or Shrek to me ) She has good brakes, great handling and makes a pleasant noise....not to loud as to scare horses.  When I first purchased the machine it was my intention to remove the original Craven top box. But now it has become a very useful place to stash Spanners,Wax Cotton over trousers,spare bulbs, oily rags...even a bag of Cat food on the way home from work .... So maybe the box stays.

No comments: