If it smells of oil or Petrol ...its in the shed.



Monday 3 August 2015

My First Wrinkly Run





Recently my friend Simon and  I attended one of our sections 'Wrinkly Runs' ...it's
always good to have a day  off work!
We met at Alan's house for around 10.00 am, drank Coffee, placed a tick on the menu for food of the Pub for our lunchtime stop. And then all proceeded at an orderly pace across country from Northampton to Warwickshire, I think about 45 miles. However the interesting thing for me was that we didn't use a route card. Alan led the way and any second rider behind the leader would 'drop off'  off and show the direction at the next road junction, and then go to the back of the line of riders. Some other sections use this method and personally I found it more relaxing ride without having to try and read a card. I could be tempted to play truant from work more often! Many thanks to Alan Bailey for a great day.

No comments: